Your dog is 'boarding' when they stay overnight at least one night.
'Daycare' is when your pup is just here for business hours one day, and does not stay over night.
1. This is your name and address.
2. This is the number of days your pets stayed with us.
3. This will say whether your pup was boarding, or staying for day care.
4. This will repeat number of days, the in-date and out-date, and what run they were in. It will also have boarding/day care for your pup.
5. This is how much each day cost.
6. This is the amount of each day, multiplied by the number of days.
7. This is how much you're paying in sales tax.
8. This is your total balance.
Doggy Day Care $10 per day
If you have more than one dog and would like them to stay in the same run, a second dog only adds $10 to their overnight stay! Have a third? That only adds $7!
2000 N 112th St
Lincoln, NE 68527
We've had some confusion about what constitutes a day, so we'll try to explain it! You can drop off any time during business hours on day one, and pick up any time during business hours when your pup's stay is over. If it is before 10:30 am, you won't be charged for that day! If it is after, you will be charged that day. Here is an example of an invoice. Of course, you can always call us too!
Check out our floor plans to see which run is right for your pup!
Runs & Rates
Trude's Dog Motel
Regular Size Run $20 per day
Inside 4ft x 4ft
Outside 4ft x 8ft
Large Size Run $30 per day
Inside 6ft x 4ft
Outside 6ft x 8ft